Jul 22, 2019

Blood Bowl: The Sheogorad Saints

I've taken a first step toward actually playing some Blood Bowl this year: I've painted my team. I introduced my team earlier; I'll be playing Dark Elves, with an all-positions roster. The models are a Wicked Elf gridiron team from Shadowforge Miniatures, via Eureka Miniatures. They're not the most elaborately detailed models, but I think they've got a lot of character and are just plain fun, and hey, this is Blood Bowl. Here they are!


**

Also, a stands update! First of all, from Bad Squiddo Games, the wonderful Time for Beer and Women's Land Army Picnic.


Here they are in the stands:



It's not very crowded yet, but we'll soon fix that!


**

From Eureka Miniatures, we have their African Mob:



**

Speaking of Eureka, their gracious gift of a complementary Frog Standard Bearer led to us shopping at Dark Sword Miniatures, because their Critter Kingdoms line has an absolutely splendid Frog Bishop. The good people at Dark Sword also very kindly sent us a complimentary birdman from their DiTerlizzi Masterworks line; here they are!


And this is them in the stands: the bishop being attended by his fasces bearer, and the birdman stoically enduring the beastman superfans.


**

So here we are: I have a team, and I have more folks in the stands. We'll see if I can squeeze in a game at some point!

No comments: